Frequently Asked Questions
You cannot use your Visa Gift Card:
- at an ATM for any purpose to withdraw cash or for cash equivalent transactions
- anywhere there is no electronic processing capability
- for recurring payments, direct debits or instalments
- at gambling merchants
- at merchants displaying the Visa logo who choose not to accept prepaid Visa Gift Cards.
- Visit www.everywheregiftcards.com.au for your balance and transaction history
- Call 1800 442 490
- The Everywhere Gift Card has not been 'activated'
- The transaction value is greater than the available balance on your Everywhere Gift Card. It is best to always be aware of your Everywhere Gift Card balance by visiting www.everywheregiftcards.com.au
- The merchant has elected not to accept this method of payment
- Your Everywhere Gift Card has been suspended or closed, or transactions with a particular merchant have been blocked, due to suspected fraudulent or illegal activity
- The Everywhere Gift Card is damaged
- The Everywhere Gift Card has expired
Notice to Our Customers
We are committed to the safety of our customers, employees and the wellness of our communities at large. To help stem the speed of the current outbreak, we are changing operations to allow as many of our Customer Service team members to work remotely as possible. This change may result in longer-than-normal hold times. To better help us help you, please use self-service options or refer to FAQs before contacting us. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you now and in the future.
For Customer Service Inquiries please contact the number on the back of your card or dial 1800 442 490
Everywhere Gift Cards (‘Card’) are issued by Indue Ltd ABN 97 087 822 464. Blackhawk Australia Pty Ltd ACN 123 251 703 is a third party agent of the issuer Indue based in Brisbane, Australia.